Forensic Accounting Services, LLC is a public accounting firm that specializes solely in fraud investigations, forensic accounting, and litigation support across a wide range of contexts and venues.
Stephen Pedneault, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with over 25 years of accounting and investigation experience, founded the firm in 2005 to uncover the facts and help resolve client matters. Stephen has degrees in Criminal Justice and Accounting, which provided him the foundation to establish a team. He is also Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and a Forensic CPA (FCPA). Stephen’s technical expertise and intuitive investigative awareness have made him a sought after litigation expert and strategic member of any investigative team.
Forensic Accounting Services, LLC utilizes technology to effectuate well-organized, solid cases from start to finish. The firm utilizes a custom evidence tracking system and storage facility to establish and maintain chain of custody over evidence.
Forensic Accounting Services LLC assists clients in their mission to protect their entities by providing the services below. Forensic Accounting Services, LLC brings financial expertise to forensic accounting and litigation support matters as a resource and a strategist. The firm provides the following core services with a focus on resolving matters effectively and efficiently while building a solid, fact-based case.
- Fraud & Financial Investigations
- Employee Theft & Embezzlement Matters
- Litigation Support / Business Litigation
- Fraud Prevention & Internal Controls
- Probate & Fiduciary Matters
- Provide Expert Testimony Services
Forensic Accounting Services, LLC is the resource for fraud because fraud investigations, forensic accounting and litigation support are all the firm provides, delivering dedicated, motivated staff to every engagement. The firm was built upon superior client service, ensuring client matters always receive personal, expert attention. In addition to the sole concentration in this specialized area of accounting, Forensic Accounting Services, LLC stands our from other firms through:
- Over 25 years of experience performing financial investigations and litigation support in a wide range of contexts and venues
- Expert testimony experience in depositions and trials
- Passion for uncovering the facts
- Persistence to reach the truth of the matter
- Dedication to integrity and confidentiality in every case
- Extensive continued training in accounting, interviewing, legal updates and procedures, report writing, testifying and technology
- Over 250 speaking engagements regionally and nationally
- Publication of four books, contributing author to several others, and over 100 articles on fraud & forensic accounting matters
Due to the nature of our work, our involvement is structured through counsel to preserve attorney-client privilege. Details of past engagements and testimonies remain privileged unless publicized by our clients. Our work has allowed us to interact with attorneys, business owners, board members, elected officials, prosecutors, public defenders, private businesses, non-profit organizations and municipalities. The results of our engagements have been relied upon by probate courts, local and state police, and other state and federal agencies throughout Connecticut.
Losses investigated in past cases have ranged from several thousand dollars to thefts in excess of $5 to $10 million. Please contact us for additional information.
DUNS Number: 623010597
CAGE Number: 7ECF0
SAM Registration: Active
Business Size: Small Business
Accept Credit Cards: Yes
Geographical Area: CT & surrounding states based on case & availability
- 541211 – Offices of Certified Public Accountants
- 561611 – Investigation Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services