Since 1999, Stephen has spoken to a wide variety of groups well over 250 times. From national conferences and conventions to local membership meetings to college lectures, Stephen has strived to deliver captivating and educational sessions, and prides himself on never having delivered the same presentation twice.
Stephen’s approach is unique. Each of Stephen’s presentations has been tailored to the specific organization, theme and topic to be covered, as well as the anticipated audience size and composition. Stephen draws upon his thirty years of experience in the fields of fraud and forensic accounting to illustrate key points with actual, real world examples and cases.
Organizations seek Stephen to present most frequently on topics including:
- Fraud and financial crimes
- Employee theft and embezzlement
- Preventing and detecting employee embezzlement
- Designing, implementing and monitoring sound and practical internal controls
- Forensic accounting
- How to minimize your risk of becoming a victim of a financial crime
- Expectations (and shortcomings) of fiduciary duties and responsibilities
Contact us today to discuss your next conference, seminar or meeting.